This quick and easy recipe was inspired for those people who are on the go and want something delicious for dinner and lunch the next day. It’s a one-pot meal that is guaranteed to wow your guests. The creaminess from the butter and milk combined with the white wine to create a sense of class and luxury on the tongue. Enjoy with a glass of white wine or sangria. You won’t be disappointed.
3 tbsp butter
1/2 cube chicken stock
1/2 box spaghetti noodles or pasta noodles, broken in half
1 chicken breast sliced into strips
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
1/4 onion, minced
1/2 cup half and half (can be interchanged for whole milk or 2%)
1/4 cup of white wine
1 ½ cups of water
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp oregano
1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine, cilantro, or Basil as added garnish
Serving Size: 4 People
Prep time: 15 minutes -Cook Time: 30 minutes
1) Place 1/2 box of spaghetti broken in half into the Aroma Professional Rice Cooker pot.
2) Add your minced onions and cherry tomatoes into the pot.
3) Add 1 chicken breast sliced into strips into the pot.
4) Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the pot
5) Add 1/2 cube of chicken stock.
6) Add your 3 tablespoons of butter.
7) Add your salt, pepper, and oregano.
8) Close lid and press the white rice button.
9) Set timer for 25 minutes.
10) Open lid and stir ingredients.
11) Pour 1/2 cup of half and half and 1/4 cup of white wine into the pot.
12) Add Parmesan cheese to the pot. Stir.
13) Close lid and cover for another 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked to satisfaction.
14) Garnish and serve.
Over to You
What’s your version of chicken parm? Share and inspire us!