1 cup pancake batter mix
1/3 cup of water
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree (canned is fine)
1/4 -1/2 cup of chocolate chips
Coconut oil to coat the bottom of the rice cooker pot (vegetable oil works just as well)
Berries of your choice
- Whisk together your pancake batter and water.
- Add in your ½ cup of pumpkin puree.
- Add in your ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Coat your rice cooker pot thoroughly so that your pancake will pop right out when it’s done cooking!
- Place your combined batter into your Aroma mi rice cooker and press the white rice function.
- The pancake will cook for approximately 20 minutes. Let the pancake stay in the rice cooker under keep warm for approximately 5 minutes before removing.
- Slide a silicone spatula, along the edge of the pancake to help separate it from the inner pot. Turn inner pot upside down over a plate and tap inner pot to remove the pancake.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar, maple syrup, berries and whipped cream!
Over to You
What’s your version of a pancake? Share and inspire us!