This is one of my go-to week night dinners. It’s packed with flavor, healthy, and finished in less than 15 minutes! Good one to keep in your back pocket. And the neat thing about this air fryer is that you’re doing more than just frying. You can bake the asparagus, steam it, even gently sauté!
small bunch of asparagus (about 20 spears)
2 salmon fillets, about 4-6 ounces each
salt & pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
¼ cup Italian salad dressing
HSN Air Fryer (item #635-607)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Place the salmon fillets towards the center of the cooking pan with the asparagus spread around it.
2. Season the asparagus and salmon with the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.
3. Pour the Italian dressing over the food.
4. Close the lid. Plug in your air fryer, turn the dial to MED and set the timer for 15 minutes.
5. Cook until the fish and asparagus are done to your liking, between 10 and 15 minutes.
6. When done, serve on plates with extra dressing from the pan spooned on top. Be sure when you are removing the salmon and asparagus to not use any metal utensils that can scratch the cooking pan.