This dish is super healthy and super pretty! Get creative with patterns using the colors of your fresh veggies.
4 tomatoes, sliced
4 zucchini, sliced
5 yellow squash, sliced
1/4 cup plus 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
salt & pepper, to taste
HSN Air Fryer (item #635-607)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
1. Slice the tomatoes, zucchini, and yellow squash into small circles.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce to the bottom of the air fryer’s pan and spread around with a rubber spatula.
3. Arrange the veggies standing up in a circle around the edge moving towards the center, creating a spiral or any pattern you like.
4. Top with salt, pepper, dollops of the remaining sauce, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
5. Close the lid. Plug in your air fryer, turn the dial to MED and set the timer for 30 minutes.
6. When the full time has elapsed, reset the timer for an additional 15 minutes and continue cooking to desired doneness.
7. When done, use the heat-resistant handles to remove the pan from the cooker and place on a heat-proof oven mitt or pot holder. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
8. Scoop out the veggies with a wooden or silicone utensil that will not scratch the cooking pan.