Who doesn’t love brownies?! I know I do, especially FRESH baked brownies. But let’s face it, the average 40 minutes for brownies to cook is just too long of a wait time when you have a sweet tooth craving! What if I told you that we could bake brownies in HALF OF THE TIME!! Yes, just 20 minutes to tasty, warm brownies. And the other great part is that you don’t need a from-scratch brownie recipe to use in this air fryer (though you can if you want to); boxed mix works just as well.
1 box of brownie batter mix
the required ingredients according to the box
nonstick cooking spray or oil
HSN Air Fryer (item #613965)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 16-20 minutes
1. Prepare the brownie batter according to the package instructions.
2. While not in the cooker, lightly coat the cooking pan with nonstick spray or oil.
3. Pour the batter into the cooking pan.
4. Place the cooking pan into the air fryer. Close the lid.
5. Plug in the air fryer. Turn the dial to MED and set the timer to 16 minutes.
6. When the timer sounds, open the lid. Insert a toothpick into the center of the pan. If it comes out clean without streaks of batter, the brownies are done. If they are not done, cook for an additional 4 minutes.
7. Use the heat-resistant handles to remove the pan from the air fryer and place on a folded towel or heat-safe surface. Allow to cool completely.
8. Once cool, flip onto a plate. Use only plastic or silicone utensils to cut the brownies while still in the cooking pan. Sharp or metal utensils may scratch the surface.