Craving apple pie without the wait? These apple pie bites pack in all the taste without taking hours to bake! Just one apple, 15 minutes and you’re good to go. The perfect excuse to eat dessert for breakfast.
¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons butter, melted
⅓ cup pecans, chopped
1 small granny smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 slices
1 (8-ounce) can crescent roll dough
HSN Air Fryer (item #613965)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and 2 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter and toss the apples slices in it; set aside.
3. Arrange the crescent roll triangles on a floured cutting board or work surface. Evenly distribute the brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
4. Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
5. Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap the crescent roll dough around each apple. Save the remaining butter from the apples.
6. Arrange the stuffed crescents inside the cooking pan.
7. Brush each crescent roll with the remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
8. Set the air fryer for MED and timer for 15 minutes. After about 10 minutes, open the lid and rotate the crescents so they brown evenly. Cook the remaining 5 minutes or until golden brown.