Easy-peasy lunch or dinner. You don’t even need to cook the chicken yourself (but of course you can if you want to). These little wraps are super simple to make and delicious to eat.
1.5 pounds precooked chicken, chopped
1 teaspoon cayenne
salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup ranch dressing
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
4-6 cups shredded lettuce
8 taco-sized flour tortillas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes (or 10 minutes for two wraps)
1. Set the Grillet™ to 350℉. Place the lid on and let it heat.
2. Season the chicken with the cayenne, salt, and pepper.
3. Lay a tortilla on a plate. Place about half a cup of the seasoned chicken, 1-2 tablespoons ranch, 2 tablespoons cheese, sprinkling of cilantro, and small handful of shredded lettuce on the tortilla. Gently fold like a burrito.
4. Repeat forming the wraps until all of the ingredients are gone.
5. Two at a time, place wraps seam-side down into the Grillet™. Let cook about 5 minutes on one side, then use silicone-tipped tongs or a rubber spatula to flip the wraps. Cook another 5 minutes until both sides are crispy and have grill marks.
6. Remove finished wraps from the Grillet™ and place on a plate. Repeat cooking until all of the wraps are cooked.
Recipe inspiration from Gimme Delicious