Why not try roasting something different for dinner tonight?
How about instead of baked chicken or a pot roast, give this roasted cauliflower a try. This veggie is the perfect main course packed with loads of flavor and super easy to make. You can even change up the flavor and use a store bought sauce, add some extra spice, or whatever your taste buds are craving.
1 large head cauliflower
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon chives
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper, to taste
pinch of red pepper flakes
2.5-Quart Dutch Oven
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400℉.
2. Trim the outer leaves off the cauliflower and cut the stem flush with the rest of the head so it sits flat; set aside.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, whisking with a fork until well combined.
4. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and rub it all over the cauliflower with your fingertips or a brush until it’s completely coated.
5. Place the cauliflower into the Dutch oven and place the lid on.
6. Cook for 45 minutes.
7. After 45 minutes, take the lid off the cauliflower and change the oven to Broil.
8. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
10. Carefully transfer the cauliflower to a cutting board or dish. Cut into pieces and serve.
Recipe inspiration from The Healthy Foodie